Onslow College Rowing aims to develop excellence in both sporting results and personal conduct of each rower achieved through dedication to training, developing teamwork, friendships and having fun while learning.
About Onslow Rowing
"Rowing is amazing. I enjoyed having a fantastic coach, enjoyed the camaraderie, teamwork, training, developed great organisational skills and racing was exciting."
Rowing regattas are held throughout the season. Crews compete in local regattas and also travel to Wanganui and Lake Karapiro to compete.
Follow the rowers results from the latest regattas
Notices - future camp dates
- 2022 Learn To Row / Spring Training Camp - Whanganui - Fri 30th Sept to Tues 4th Oct
- 2023 Summer Camp - Whanganui - Tues 10th Jan to Sun 15th Jan
- 2023 Learn To Row / Spring Training Camp - Whanganui - Fri 22nd Sept to Tues 26th Sept
- 2024 Summer Camp - Whanganui - Sun 14th Jan to Thurs 18th Jan
- 2024 Learn To Row / Spring Training Camp - Whanganui - Fri 27th Sept to Tues 1st Oct
- 2025 Summer Camp - Whanganui - Sat 11th Jan to Thurs 16th Jan
- Sponsorship - If you or your business would like to look into sponsorship opportunities in association with the Onslow College Rowing Club then please contact us.