Onslow College Rowing aims to develop excellence in both sporting results and personal conduct of each rower achieved through dedication to training, developing teamwork, friendships and having fun while learning.
About Onslow Rowing
"Rowing is amazing. I enjoyed having a fantastic coach, enjoyed the camaraderie, teamwork, training, developed great organisational skills and racing was exciting."
Rowing regattas are held throughout the season. Crews compete in local regattas and also travel to Wanganui and Lake Karapiro to compete.
Follow the rowers results from the latest regattas
Notices - future camp dates
- 2019 Learn To Row / Spring Training camp - Whanganui - Fri 27th Sept to Tues 1 Oct
- 2020 Summer Camp - Whanganui - Tues 7th Jan to Sun 12th Jan
- 2020 Learn To Row / Spring Training Camp - Whanganui - Fri 25th Sept to Tues 29th Sept
- 2021 Summer Camp - Whanganui - Tues 5th Jan to Sun 10th Jan
- 2021 Learn To Row / Spring Training Camp - Whanganui - Fri 1st Oct to Tues 5th Oct
- Sponsorship - If you or your business would like to look into sponsorship opportunities in association with the Onslow College Rowing Club then please contact us.